Aspect Ratio: 4:3 Standard Screen
File Size: 5.5 MB
Number of Slides: 102
Customer Service Essentials
Customer service is about how a company deals with its consumers before, during and after a purchase of a product or use of a service. It is a series of activities designed to enhance the level of customer satisfaction - that is, the feeling that a product or service has met the customer expectation. A combination of knowledge, attitude, techniques and skills are essential for the customer service professional to provide a holistic and quality customer experience.
In this training powerpoint, you can educate and train employees to deliver professional customer service to external paying customers as well as internal customers.
Note: This training powerpoint includes exercises for individual and group discussions and role plays.
1. To instill in customer service professionals the importance of providing excellent customer service
2. To equip customer service professionals with effective techniques and skills to provide excellent service
3. To manage and handle customer interactions and relationships
1. Introduction to Customer Service
2. Key Elements of Customer Service
3. Effective Techniques and Skills
4. Dealing with Different Types of Customers
You may also be interested in the following related documents (sold separately):