Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Thank you for your interest in our training presentations, templates and frameworks.
Please check out the frequently asked questions below to see if any of your questions are answered. Should you have other questions, please contact us.
1. Are instructor notes provided with the training presentation?
No. To keep the price of the presentation low and affordable for most users, the instructor guide or trainer/speaker notes are not provided as part of the presentation material.
2. Can we edit the training presentation such as changing the logo, texts, graphics or color scheme?
Yes. You may edit the training presentation contents to suit your specific needs. You may also translate the presentations or other documents from English to your desired language.
3. Can we print and distribute hard copy handouts to the target audience?
Yes. You may print the hard copy handouts and distribute to the target audience who are attending your training program or briefing session.
Kindly note that the soft copy of the presentation (in PDF format or any other file format) should not be distributed.
4. Can we upload the soft copy of the training presentation to our company intranet or e-learning platform for access by our employees?
Yes. However, kindly ensure that the document download button, if any, is disabled to prevent employees from downloading the soft copy. You may allow for hard copies to be printed if desired.
5. Can we distribute the soft copy presentation to our senior executives, employees, students or other target audiences?
However, you may consider uploading the soft copy to your company intranet or e-learning platform for internal sharing as per para 4 above.
Kindly note that we may pursue available legal means to protect our intellectual property rights and unauthorized distribution.
Should you have any questions about our documents, please contact us.