File Type: PowerPoint (pptx)
File Size: 4.6 MB
Number of Slides: 110
Building Effective Teams
In today's work environment, the ongoing challenges of creating the magical bond between team members can be elusive. Moreover, it has become increasingly challenging, since we have been moving from the emphasis on social skills to technical and managerial skills. And as a result, the body of traditions and knowledge concerning the magic of teams have been lost.
Good teamwork is the ability to effectively collaborate with teammates, with the work, and with a common goal or purpose.
Based on world-renowned Patrick Lencioni's and Bruce Tuckman's work on team management, this uniquely blended team building presentation provides you with the much needed practical guidance on how to identify dysfunctional teams and put in place a process to build effective and collaborative teams in your organization.
1. Recognize the characteristics of high performing teams
2. Understand the five dysfunctions of a team
3. Describe the stages of building an effective team
4. Identify the qualities of good team leaders
5. Define the role of the team leader
6. Identify ways to sustain and improve team performance
1. Introduction and Overview
2. The Five Dysfunctions of Teams
3. Stages of Team Development
4. Choosing a Good Team Leader
5. Role of the Team Leader
6. Sustaining & Improving Team Performance