Aspect Ratio: 4:3 Standard Screen
File Size: 1.9 MB
Number of Slides: 67
Strategic Business Planning Methodology
The pace of change has accelerated considerably as organizations enter the digital age of the new economy. And because the world changes constantly at a "click" rate, strategic planning is the most essential and important part of a business cycle.
Strategic business planning is the process by which the guiding members of an organization envision its future and develop the necessary processes and operations to achieve that future.
This Strategic Business Planning Methodology provides a framework for conducting a strategic business planning study and to map out an actionable plan for the business. This methodology can be easily incorporated into your organization's SOP as needed.
NOTE: This package includes:
1. Strategic Business Planning Methodology training presentation (PowerPoint format)
2. Strategic Business Planning Study Report Template (Word document)
3. Strategic Business Planning Methodology poster (PDF format, in color and monochrome, printable in A3 size)
1. Strategic Business Review
Review current state
Identify areas of competitive advantage
Analyze industry trends and competition
2. Business Visioning
Envision desired state
3. Business Strategy Formulation
Identify and screen opportunities
Analyze opportunity gaps
Benchmark and make recommendations
4. Business Strategy Implementation
Define implementation plan