File Type: PowerPoint (pptx)
Aspect Ratio: 4:3 Standard Screen
File Size: 12.4 MB
Number of Slides: 148
Kaizen strategy is the single most important concept in Japanese management - the key to successful Japanese companies such as Toyota. Kaizen, which simply means continuous improvement, is the foundation for all Lean improvements. Kaizen events are opportunities to make focused changes in the office or service environment.
This training presentation is specially designed for managers, supervisors, facilitators and continuous improvement steering committees who want to kick-start and implement Kaizen activities in an office or service environment to eliminate waste, improve efficiency and develop a culture of continuous improvement.
1. Understand the principles and key concepts of Kaizen
2. Identify value and waste in office work processes
3. Apply 5S principles, visual management tools and standards to improve office organization and efficiency
4. Acquire knowledge on the supporting Lean tools for Kaizen activities
5. Understand the role of management in Kaizen implementation
6. Define the critical success factors in developing and sustaining a Kaizen culture
1. Introduction and key concepts of Kaizen
2. Understanding value and waste
3. 5S principles for effective workplace organization
4. Visual office
6. Supporting Lean tools for Kaizen activities
7. Role of management
8. Ways to develop "Kaizen eyes"
9. Critical success factors
You may also be interested in the following Kaizen-related training presentations: