File Type: PowerPoint (pptx)
Aspect Ratio: 4:3 Standard Screen
File Size: 22.0 MB
Number of Slides: 87
Your ability to persuade colleagues, peers and senior leaders play a significant role in achieving success. By convincing or persuading others, you can create direction, alignment, commitment and make your vision, goals and objectives or ideas happen.
Effective persuasion is the ability to make someone do or believe something by giving them a good reason to do it or by talking to that person and making them believe it. According to the LinkedIn Learning 2020 Workplace Learning Report, persuasion skill is among the top five critical soft skills that organizations are hiring for and training for in 2020.
In this presentation, you will learn the principles and process developed by world renowned psychologists such as Robert Cialdini and William J. McGuire that you can deploy to improve your powers of persuasion and increase your influence. This presentation can be added as a module to your soft skills training program such as communication skills.
1. Acquire knowledge on the key concepts and principles of persuasion.
2. Understand the persuasion process and the barriers to successful persuasion.
1. Introduction & Key Concepts of Persuasion
2. Cialdini's 6 Principles of Persuasion
Commitment & Consistency
Consensus (Social Proof)
3. McGuire's 6 Steps of Persuasion
4. Barriers to Successful Persuasion
You may also be interested in the following related documents (sold separately):