Training Presentation Overview
Every organization depends on customer service. Due to rising customer expectations, delivering excellent service is no longer a choice but a necessity. When you equip your frontline staff with the skills to create a quality experience for your customers, you enhance customer satisfaction and your organization's image.
In this customer service powerpoint, you teach your staff to manage emotions and deliver professional and personalized service. It includes the techniques and skills to:
find out and respond to each customer's needs and expectations
reduce customer's negative feelings
heighten customer's positive feelings towards your organization
satisfy customers within difficult conditions
apply the five A's of service recovery.
How To Use the PowerPoint Training Presentation
Deliver this professionally-developed presentation to an audience as a 1-2 hour briefing to train employees on the specific techniques and skills to deliver excellent customer service. Use the slides in a workshop for managers and staff of the organization who need to develop techniques and skills to satisfy customers in all conditions.
All training slides/presentations are in Microsoft PowerPoint format and are easily customizable. You may modify, add, delete, change the logo, etc. or personalize it any way you like it. The only restriction is that you cannot distribute, sell, rent or license the material as though it is your own intellectual property.
Number of slides: 110
To instil in customer service staff the importance of providing excellent customer service
To equip frontline personnel with effective customer service techniques and skills to provide service excellence
To manage and handle customer interactions and relationships
Introduction to Delivering Service Excellence
- Why do customers leave?
- Behaviours that turn-off customers
- What is customer service?
- Customer service vs. customer satisfaction
- What is excellent customer service?
- Characteristics of excellent service
- Benefits of delivering service excellence
- Customer satisfaction approach
Managing Myself – the Service Provider
- Customer satisfaction roadmap
- Service excellence dimensions
- Perception drives behavior
- Technique for developing a positive service behavior
- Customer service attitude
- Displaying customer service attitude
Identifying Customer Condition and Establishing Rapport
- Who are customers?
- External and internal customers
- Customer are individuals
- Observation skills
- Types of customer conditions
- Establishing positive rapport
- Tips for building positive rapport
Determining Customer Needs and Expectations
- Needs vs. expectations
- 3 basic skills for determining needs and expectations
- Effective listening
- 4 types of questions – open, closed, fact-finding and feeling-finding
- Empathy vs. sympathy
Effective Communication Techniques
- The communication process
- Overcoming communication barriers
- Effective telephone techniques
- Effective written communication techniques
- Effective face-to-face communication techniques
Meeting and Exceeding Customer Needs and Expectations
- How to meet customer’s needs and expectations?
- Ask for expression of satisfaction
- Tips for instilling trust and confidence
- Concluding the interaction
Satisfying Customers in Comfortable and Difficult Conditions
- Comfortable customers
- Indecisive customers
- Demanding customers
- Angry customers
- 5 steps of service recovery
- Saying no
- Ways to manage frustration
- Summary and conclusion